Ethos and Vision
Our ethos is:
To enable every child to reach their full potential and for them, their families and our staff to feel happy and proud to be part of Wentworth Nursery School and Childrens’ Centre.
We work together to enhance children’s self esteem and encourage high levels of respect and care as well as excellent academic standards
Our vision is that:
- Wentworth Nursery School and Children’s Centre is the first choice for parents, children and staff and is viewed as a beacon of excellence within and beyond the local area.
- Our institution actively promotes equal opportunity in every aspect of its work and is regarded as the Nursery School and Children’s Centre for every family in our community.
- Wentworth Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an outward-looking and forward-looking institution which continually seeks to improve in all areas.
- Our Nursery School and Children’s Centre provides the highest levels of care, education, and other services, and our staff work effectively, across two sites, together as one team in the interests of the children, their families and the community.
- The way our staff team works together acts as an inspiration and as a model for the behaviour and relationships of the children and adults with whom we work.